Christina Aguilera - Back to basics

>> FaixaS <<
Cd 1
  1. Intro (Back to basics)
  2. Makes me wanna pray
  3. Back in the day
  4. Ain't no other man
  5. Understand
  6. Blow down baby
  7. Oh mother
  8. ·U·S·S· (Interlude)
  9. n your way
  10. Without you

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Makes Me Wanna Pray


>> MaiS CdS Da BanDa <<


>> FaixaS <<


Cd 2

  1. Stiill dirrty
  2. Here to stay
  3. Thank you (Dedication to fans)
  4. Enter the circus
  5. Welcome
  6. Candy man
  7. asty naughty boy
  8. I got trouble
  9. urt
  10. Mercy on me
  11. Save me from myself
  12. he right man

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Candy Man

>> MaiS CdS Da BanDa <<

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 ComenTárioS:

Postar um comentário

wfwf

Clique e adicione aos seus favoritos.Participe Você Também